About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inspiration

So after getting hooked on Pintrest (thanks Rachel) I've started doing more surfing and found a completely awesome blog full of fun clothes, recipes and hairstyles. A blog dedicated to Do-it-Yourself (abbreviated DIY) which took me longer than I'd like to say to figure out. Now I'm in the mood for some Do-it-myself fun! I'm going to start with a great pumpkin pie milkshake recipe and a sweet hairstyle for Prez ball.

Also, Elsie (my new favorite blogger) has gotten me in the mood for photography. Now I don't have quite as fancy a camera as she does but I'll see what I can do. I'll be sure to post pictures and reviews, as well as successful recipes as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment