About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Friday, October 28, 2011

El dia de los muertos!

I am so excited for this weekend. First of all, it's Halloween, duh! But secondly,  my bestest friend Paige is finally coming to see me at Roanoke. She's never been here (crazy, I know) so it's finally time for me to show her how much fun it is here.

Halloween also means yummy treats! I finally made pumpkin pie milkshakes last night and I getting more puff pastry for pop-tarts tomorrow. I just love baking and having people who appreciate it!

Ok, I guess I should tell you about my costume(s), too. My favorite one is saved for tomorrow night. I'm going to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Anyone surprised? But tonig ht's going to be fun too. I have the brightest, most obnoxious neon yellow pants that I purchased at Goodwill this summer and they inspired me. I'm borrowing a friend's neon shirt and buying so black tape to spell HI-LIGHTER down my side. Yes, I'm going as a writing utensil, another shocker...

Pictures be posted but most likely not until Sunday. That reminds me, I should charge my camera.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment