About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Midnight Snack

Well it's 11:30pm and my roommates are on their second cup of coffee while finishing a terrible take home test due tomorrow around noon.  I have a roll of crescent rolls and Sarah's Nutella.  What do I do? Yup, I make one of the best snacks ever (roommate of the month award?) It could not be simpler. I just just laid out the rolls, spread a little bit of Nutella on each and rolled them up as usual.  I baked them the suggested 11 minutes at 350 and they were delicious.  They were devoured too quickly to snap a picture but I'm sure I'll be making them again.  I might put a little more Nutella in the middle as they didn't ooze and melt as much as I had expected. I guess I'll do some experimenting on that part of it. :D

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment