About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend art project

We did it! We went back to Walmart and added to the art project.  I even got them nailed up on the wall. (John would be proud.)  We did one of cool colors with the word 'Breezy' and the other with a warm scheme as a backdrop to 'Foxy'.  Positioned on the wall shared with the kitchen, it's a love sight as you walk into the house.
The picture is crooked, not the frames.
I got the idea here: A Beautiful Mess and Sarah and I filled just a few hours cutting, arranging and letting our artistic side show.  Molly was pleasantly surprised with the addition when she returned home.  Another friend suggested using this idea along with an erasable marker to make a reusable calendar, so that will probably be our next project.

Stay tuned for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment