About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Friday, February 3, 2012

I love Fridays

Cinnamon scone and hazelnut iced
coffee...yum!
I had a rough start this morning; waking up with a headache (especially one that isn't alcohol-induced) is never a good start. But after my morning coffee, I headed to work at the library and things got better. Friday mornings are a short shift for me and don't begin until 9:30, so that's always nice. I got to shelve periodicals today, which is insignificant to most people but it's my favorite task at work. There's not really a reason for it, but I just love it more than anything else. Then I went for a great run and completed day 3 of my Fab Ab February workout.  My two roommates and I have all started this and so far we love it. (Found on my Fitness Board on Pinterest).

After Pilates (best class ever!) I went to Mill Mountain Coffee and Tea to do some reading.  It's so good to have some cash again (today is payday) so I can treat myself to a quite infrequent trip to Mill Mountain.  I usually go a few times a month but haven't been since before Christmas!

Now I'm meal-planning and craft-planning for the weekend! I will have some great things to share as I'll be busy doing whatever I want! I have a pretty laid-back few days coming up and I plan to share lots with you.  I know I promised a blog about my vintage winning this past weekend.  It is long overdue but is on its way, I promise. In the meantime, here is the other great glass I painted that I had mentioned in my last blog.

Happy weekend!

PS: I got a Twitter account so you can follow me! I'll be posting pictures and fun things there, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment