About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Photo Challenge

I've been tweeting this February Photo Challenge but I decided to post the first ones here, too. Take a look at my month so far!

1. My View Today (A gloomy day) 2. Words (on my kindle!) 3. Hands (Painted green and silver stripped. It just hit me right now that it's very Slytherin-esque.) 4. 10am (my adorable wake-up call on Sunday morning) 5. Dinner (mushroom and orzo) 6. Button (on my cute purple hair pin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment