About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's April?

How did that happen? What a great three months 2012 has brought. I'm so excited for April. It's one of my favorite months because it brings spring and flowers and baseball! Even though it's rainy today, it can't dampen the fact that it's Opening Day (go Yankees)! Even though, the real teams don't start until tomorrow. ;)

Besides that, April is bringing the end of my last semester of undergrad! It's much better this spring, since I have far less to do than most years.  Only two research papers and three tests to take before I am done! Woohoo!

Because of Easter weekend, a lot of people are heading home and I don't have class tomorrow. I plan on spending my free time working, working out and catching up on crafts. I'm going to finish a painting/craft I started, get supplies to stamp a dress I have like this and maybe dabble in some oil pastels.  At least until Alex comes to visit on Sunday!

I'll be back to share pictures and such from the weekend.  In the meantime, enjoy the iffy April weather and watch some baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment