About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

"I love Florida" - Declan

My spring break so far...I'll be sharing more in-depth later, but I'm sleepy and wanted to share some pictures.  1) Our first site of the beach after a long morning of traveling. 2) Everyone having a blast in the pool. 3) The kids playing cars with Pop Pop. 4) A fun (and accurate) notice about the weather. 5) The sunset! 6) Declan's first Klondike bar. 7-9) Attempting to get a picture of Declan in his beach gear...first his eyes were closed, so I said "open your eyes" and so he did...After we giggled for a bit, I finally got a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment