About Me

My photo
Salem, VA, United States
I use this space for discovering and honing my passion for writing and sharing the best moments of my life. I'm a sister, a best friend, a roommate, a girlfriend, a writer. I'm a dreamer, a chocolate eater, a runner, a giver, a shopper. A reader and a hopeless romantic. I write when I can, I sleep when I can and love purple. Come share in my special moments and new adventures as life and love unfold for this twenty-something optimist.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

it's the little things

I discovered today that I can sum up the difference between my younger brother and me in one short conversation:

Maggie -What did you dress up as?
John - A Seal.
Maggie - Oh that's so cute! Are there pictures?
John - A Navy Seal, Mags...

I should have known, of course, knowing John. He loves all things military, orderly and of course, anything but 'cute'. On the other hand, nothing would be more fun to me then dressing as an adorable seal....which I think he should do for this weekend. :D

Sadly this is the most recent picture of the two of us. I guess now that he's 15 and at least 6 inches taller, we're due for an update.

1 comment: